- [ Apple Certified ] ESR lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter certified by Apple MFi. The simple unit enables you to use existing earphones or headphones with 3.5mm jack plugs on a new iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X / XR / XS / XS Max, iPhone 2020 SE, etc. A must-have iPhone headphone adapter for Apple devices that does not have a 3.5mm jack.
- [ Widely Compatible] This iPhone earphone adaptor works well with all devices that have a lightning connector with iOS 10.3.1 and later such as iPhone 2020 SE / 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / XS / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus, iPad / iPad Mini / iPad Air / iPad Pro (Lightning Connector). A perfect little handy accessory to carry around for your latest iOS devices. (NOTE: It doesn’t compatible with 2018 iPad Pro 11″ / 12.9″ which has a USB C interface).
- [ Robust & Durable ] No damages, scratches, bendings or tearings ! ESR Apple headphone adpater made of Hi-Q aluminum alloy shell and nylon-braided cable material, built-in enameled copper and PVC jacket to ensure the stable sound transmission. Stylish design in a space grey color, lightweight and portable with a small size.
- [ Multi-Functions ] With this lightning to 3.5mm aux dongle, it not only support listening music but also the wire control function such as microphone, volume control, pause and play functions, plug and play with no setting changes. Sampling rate up to 48KHz and filter out noise to give you a crystal-clear stereo sound quality. Besides, it also supports Apple lossless audio to provide you a clear with no breaks quality sound.
- [ Quality Service] ESR Tech provides lifetime customer support, simply feel free to contact us if you have any problem with this lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter. ( NOTE: It doesn’t support OMTP Android headphones and the volume control function for CTIA Android headphones.)