Apple has showcased its latest mobile operating system, iOS 14. Based on previous years, however, we cautiously expect Apple to release iOS 14 to the public between 14 and 18 September 2020.
Here is a list of supported phones and how you can download iOS 14 beta on your smartphone.
List of devices that support iOS 14
This time along Apple has made no changes to the upgradability list. It remains the same as iOS 13.
* iPhone 11
* iPhone 11 Pro
* iPhone 11 Pro Max
* iPhone XS
* iPhone XS Max
* iPhone XR
* iPhone X
* iPhone 8
* iPhone 8 Plus
* iPhone 7
* iPhone 7 Plus
* iPhone 6s
* iPhone 6s Plus
* iPhone SE (1st generation)
* iPhone SE (2nd generation)
* iPod touch (7th generation)
How to download and install iOS 14 developer beta
* Registered developers can head over to the Apple developers website’s download section (developer.apple.com), using the device they want to install the beta on.
* From that, they need to download the beta profile.
* After the beta profile is downloaded, then they need to head over to Settings > General > Profile, and there they need to activate the beta profile.
* Now head over to the Update page and search for new updates.
* The beta update will show up and there you need to press download and install.
How to install iOS 14 Beta version with Developer account?
As most of us don’t have Apple developer account, so we are unable to install the Developer beta version, but there is an way.
You can simply install the developer profile from the link provided below and receive the air update (Official).
Developer Profile Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8zchbehc02nahcy/AABMR1Z3J_LdXo0-bkM5ecjQa?dl=0&preview=iOS_14_Beta_Profile.mobileconfig
After clicking the link just follow the step shown in the video
You need to restart the iPhone once its prompt for restart.
I have provided the steps in image screenshot as well,
Here is my iPhone after the iOS 14 Beta update